Episode 36: Summer Special
About this episode
In this special episode of Mik + One, Mik summarizes some of his favorite episodes from the last 18 months and provides insight into some of his key takeaways including:
- Interesting insights on scaling Agile and helping digital transformation succeed
- The importance of equity, diversity and inclusion on value streams
- The pivotal role of leadership’s responsibility on improving daily work
- Flow Metrics and OKRs as a match made in heaven
- How balancing portfolios to managing risk and debt can be a key enabler of innovation
Subscribe to the Mik + One podcast today so you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave your review.
- Episode 15: Mik + Adrian Cockcroft
- Episode 8: Mik + Dean Leffingwell
- Episode 20: Mik + Justin Watts
- Episode 14: Mik + Heather Munoz
- Episode 28: Mik + Pieter Jordaan
- Episode 12: Mik + Don Reinertsen
- Episode 16: Mik + Dr. Nicole Forsgren & Dr. Denae Ford Robinson
- Episode 31: Mik + Gene Kim
- Episode 34: Mik + Courtney Kissler
- Episode 35: Mik + Christian Idiodi
To download the transcript for this episode, click here.
About Dr. Mik Kersten
Dr. Mik Kersten is the CEO of Tasktop and best-selling author of Project To Product: How to Survive and Thrive in the Age of Digital Disruption with the Flow Framework.
Mik started his career as a Research Scientist at Xerox PARC where he built the first aspect-oriented development environment. He then pioneered the integration of development environments with Agile and DevOps tools while working on his Computer Science PhD at the University of British Columbia.
Founding Tasktop out of that research, Mik has written over one million lines of open-source code that are still in use today and has brought seven successful open-source and commercial products to market.
Mik’s experiences working with some of the largest digital transformations in the world has led him to identify the critical gap between business leaders and technologists, resulting in his creation of the Flow Framework® to connect strategy to delivery.