Episode 39: Sally Elatta
About this episode
Joining Mik in this episode of Mik + One is Sally Elatta, CEO and Founder of AgilityHealth and Agile Videos.
In this episode, Mik and Sally discuss the importance of using business agility and measurement as critical ways in driving innovation, as well as other key topics such as:
- Sally’s business agility journey and her learnings from over the years
- Insight into some of the biggest surprises from AgilityHealth’s study on metrics and measurements
- The success patterns of creating a roadmap for improvement of change, and the importance of continuous improvement, removing obstacles and developing talent
- Defining growth items and some examples of them that help teams become high-performing
- The difference between business outcomes and transformation outcomes and why they are crucial at different levels of the organization
- Advice and guidance to leaders on how to get started or scale these initiatives
Subscribe to the Mik + One podcast today so you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave your review.
Follow Mik on Twitter: @mik_kersten #MikPlusOne www.tasktop.com
- Top Predictors of Team Performance report
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr and George Spafford
- Mik + One Podcast: Dave Snowden
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World by General Stanley McChrystal, David Silverman, Tantum Collins and Chris Fussell
- Mik + One Podcast: Carlota Perez
To download the transcript for this episode, click here.
About Sally Elatta
Sally Elatta is a thought leader in the space of Business Agility and Measurement. She is a dynamic and engaging speaker who advises top executives of leading global organizations.
Sally is passionate about turning data and insights into action and enabling teams to help themselves grow so they can scale and sustain change. These guiding principles inspired the creation of AgilityHealth®, the world’s leading measurement and continuous improvement platform, and the AgileVideos platform enables digital and Agile talent development at scale with short, on-demand videos.
She is also an activist and founder of the non-profit Sudan NextGen. Sally has three beautiful children, loves music and travel