Episode 47: Razat Gaurav
About this episode
In this episode of Mik + One, Mik is joined by Razat Gaurav, Chief Executive Officer at Planview.
In this episode, Mik and Razat discuss the trillion-dollar opportunity ahead to rebuild the future of how the enterprise works. Topics include:
- How new market realities will impact the way we think about transformations
- Designing foundational capabilities with resiliency in mind to maximize flow and unlock value
- Deep dive into the three waves that optimize software value streams
- The fundamental nature of operationalizing with learning cycles and feedback loops
- How Tasktop joining Planview will dramatically accelerate the ability to help the world’s organizations survive and thrive in the age of software
Subscribe to the Mik + One podcast today so you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave your review.
Follow Mik on Twitter: @mik_kersten #MikPlusOne www.tasktop.com
- Connect with Razat Gaurav
- Learn more about Planview
- Mik + One Podcast: Dean Leffingwell (Part 1)
- Mik + One Podcast: Dean Leffingwell (Part 2)
- Mik + One Podcast: Justin Watts
To download the transcript for this episode, click here.
About Razat Gaurav
Razat Gaurav is chief executive officer of Planview, joining the company in 2021. Razat has over 20 years of experience in the enterprise software space, with a proven track record of driving innovation-based growth and scaling up technology businesses. He is a trusted advisor to leading executives, boards and investors on topics related to digital transformation initiatives.
Prior to joining Planview, Razat was the CEO of LLamasoft, the leader in AI-based supply chain design and decisioning software. At LLamasoft, he drove an expanded product vision combined with a purpose-driven culture enabling the company to more than double its revenue in three years and resulted in a successful $1.5 billion acquisition by Coupa in November 2020. Prior to LLamasoft, Razat held leadership positions at Blue Yonder, i2 Technologies and Ernst & Young’s management consulting practice. He also served on the Board of Directors of Sparta Systems and LLamasoft. Razat was recognized by Goldman Sachs as one of the 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs of 2020.
Razat serves on the Advisory Board of the University of Michigan’s Industrial and Operations Engineering (IOE) department. He is also engaged in various philanthropic and policy initiatives related to medical research, STEM education across minorities and efforts to reduce carbon emissions. Razat graduated with honors in Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago.